Nordic Style Potato Salad
- Small potatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 1 organic lemon
- Fresh thyme
- 6 tbs olive oil
- Garlic powder
- 1 block of feta cheese
- Small tomatoes
- Corn salad (feldsalat) / or your other favorite salad
- 1 onion
- Fresh parsley
- Step 1 Slice the potatoes and red peppers and put them in a pan
- Step 2 Add the zest and juice from the lemon together with the olive oil, garlic powder and fresh thyme
- Step 3 Cook for 50 minutes at 200C (392F)
- Step 4 Let the mix cool
- Step 5 Chop and add the parsley, onion, tomatoes (in half) and feta cheese. Add the corn salad. Mix it all together and the add the cooked potatoes
Start by washing and cutting the potatoes in half, clean and slice the red peppers and put into a pan. Grate the zest of the lemon (only the yellow part – not the white, which is bitter). Half the lemon and squeeze the lemon juice over the potatoes and red peppers.
Add fresh thyme, garlic powder and then add the olive oil. Mix it all together.
Put the pan on the grill at around 200 C (392 F) and cook it for 45 – 50 minutes.
Let the mix cool down.
Chop the parsley, onion, tomatoes (in half) and feta cheese. Add the corn salad (feldsalat). Mix it all together and the add the cooked potatoes: